- Produces extra-large blooms all season
- Rich red color attracts pollinators to gardens, borders
- Vigorous plants bear up to 25 blooms each
- Performs well in hard-to-grow areas
A large flowering daylily, it remains attractive all season long. Growing 18-24" tall with a similar spread, this hardy perennial blooms in midsummer and produces lots of deep red flowers—up to 25 buds per scape. Drought tolerant with healthy foliage, it's a good choice for difficult to grow locations. Attracts butterflies and pollinators. Plant in full sun to partial shade. Bareroot. Zones 3-9. Hemerocallis 'Funny Valentine'Is Jumbo the Way to Go?
This daylily is available in a Jumbo Bareroot size. Ideal for gardeners who hate to wait, jumbo bareroots have a considerable head start over our standard #1 size.
Jumbo bareroot benefits:
- Instant landscape impact
- Faster plant growth
- Earlier blooms—likely within the first year
Our jumbo bareroot, multi-fan clumps have larger, more established root systems to produce more blooming scapes per plant than standard #1 bareroots.